/story/10235/scarlet-flowers/toc
Scarlet Flowers | Penana
arrow_back
Scarlet Flowers
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
G
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)
    Scarlet flowers were what he gave her, for they were as rare as can be. They could only be grown in the deepest forests in a place few could ever believe in, or ever see. These scarlet flowers only grew under the moons brightest light, but when they bloomed, they shined like the night's brightest stars. Yet these flowers could only touch the night's light, for if dusk's light were to ever touch their irredescent petals, flowers they would cease to be. Nevertheless she treassured their beauty dearly, and every night they never ceased to bloom. So he continued to bring her scarlet flowers, and she continued to admire their beautiful light. He always told her; "you are like a scarlet flower, and like these flowers you are as rare as can be." After all, the gardens where these flowers grew, could only be seen by those with the rarest sight. One night the girl followed the boy because she wanted to know where the scarlet flowers grew. When the boy was picking more flowers, he realized the girl had followed him into the garden. But it wasn't rare sight that had brought the boy to the gardens, even though he thought it to be so. The girl then asked the boy; " how did you ever come to find these flowers you always bring to me?" The boy then answered; " It's funny that I don't know, I was just thinking about you, then I stumbled upon these beautiful things." Then the girl smiled and said; "thank you for these rare things, but there is one thing I must tell you. This love between me and you is very rare." "As rare as these scarlet blooms", he asked? "Rarer, because if our love ever touches the sun's brightest light it will never cease to be." So the girl and the boy danced in the garden's fields of irredescent light that night. Then every night they did the same, and the boy no longer picked flowers for the girl. But together they went to the gardens to dance every single night. Even though they would leave the garden at sunrise, their love would never cease to be. For they also loved dusk's light. They were children of the day who loved to dance in the night's irredescent light.
Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 2 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.