/story/124517/the-life-of-elites/toc
The Life Of Elites | Penana
arrow_back
The Life Of Elites
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
G
The Life Of Elites
Lois_Heritage
Intro Table of Contents Comments (0)

Everyone wants to have a special ability, a gift that makes you stand out or perhaps a superpower, everyone wants to be seen, noticed, acknowledged and accorded respect, But the question is, is it that simple? Is it all pleasant? Imagine a life whereby you have a unique ability, a superpower, and to some extent a curse, imagine a life where you aren't normal and no matter how hard you try you just tend to stand out and capture people's attention ( and mind you it's not every attention that's positive), a life that sucks so bad to the extent that you can't walk on the street without getting weird glances and secret whispers. Well, if you can imagine that, then I guess you'd have an idea how the life of Jasmine Brown and Kyle Robertson's looks like. Sit back, grab a popcorn and soda or a plate of Duchess cookies and a shot of Eau-de-vie ( if you're a rich one) and watch how the story plays out. Read and Enjoy!

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 2 hours 12 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.