/story/12506/her-secret-diary-part-1/toc
Her Secret Diary - Part 1 | Penana
arrow_back
Her Secret Diary - Part 1
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
PG-13
Her Secret Diary - Part 1
RJ Snow
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (3)

One day while cleaning her new bedroom in her new home, Emery finds a diary that had got left behind by mistake. The diary belongs to 16 year old Jami Erin Reid who was uprooted from the only home she knew in Orlando and forced to move to small town Wolverine Lake, Michigan, which could have easily been the most boring move she was forced to make.

One night Jami's life takes an exciting turn after meeting the attractive and charming Xander Sharpe. Jami's excited that the bad boy seems equally attracted to her as well. But before their romance can fully blossom, the captivating Cade Calahan is the guy who truly begins stealing Jami's heart.

Jami finds herself caught between the two guys as something else arises between them: a shocking secret that could never be revealed. They are both werewolves, and they are from different packs.

One night when a rogue werewolf who doesn't follow the rules threatens Jami's life, Cade decides it's time for Jami to know the truth. But will knowing werewolves exist really keep Jami safe?

**Warning** Part 1 of Her Secret Diary will end in a cliffhanger.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 1 hour 59 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.