/story/129299/the-adventures-of-mistress-ginger-and-her-slave-latex-patsy/toc
The Adventures Of Mistress Ginger And Her Slave Latex Patsy | Penana
arrow_back
The Adventures Of Mistress Ginger And Her Slave Latex Patsy
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
G
The Adventures Of Mistress Ginger And Her Slave Latex Patsy
Mariner1
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Possible Trigger warning: A Domme refers to April's, who is Korean, "cute slope butt."


April's perspective


We pulled up to the rather non-descript office building in the blighted industrial district. Ginger at the wheel of her classic 90's Trans-Am looking nervous. But then Ginger O'Neil was nervous for most of the three years I've known her."April, I just don't know if this is such a good idea." She gazed out at the plain building pensively.


I rolled my eyes, as I'm often wont to do when dealing with my little buddy Ginger. "Ging, come on, this could be a great opportunity for us, if they pay the amount of money they claim for this gig. If we're a hit, the dough will keep rolling in; besides you're the one into all that fetish crap anyway, and the one who showed me that ad."


Which is true, but she did do it as a joke, considering we're both aspiring comediennes, but it looked like good money, and a hilarious way to broaden our act with me as funny girl and Ginger as my Patsy that we've been running the last three years.


I guess introductions would help. I'm April Yun, thirty one, Korean bred but US raised all American girl. I'm thick in ass and big in the tits for an Asian girl, no doubt due to the recessive Mongol genes of those horsemen who conquered my ancestors during the Koryo Dynasty in the middle ages coming to the fore. I've always used being a thicc Asian chick and my quick wit to my advantage.


My partner is Ginger O'Neill, Twenty-Two. Perky, slender and cute little B-cup blond, sadly cursed with low self esteem, despite her good looks and smarts. But that's worked out well for us, I think.


I met her three years ago when she was doing a standup improv act at a local club. Well, trying to, but cruel people kept heckling her and she was at a loss. Okay, maybe I heckled her a little myself. Well, okay, maybe a lot. But I think what I did after made up for it. I offered to take her under my wing, she could be part of my act, the Straight Woman to my Funny Girl. We've been inseparable ever since.


We've hit a slump lately, but then April showed me that ad for the Latex Patsy Project. Normally I just make fun of her ever since I caught her looking at that perverted BDSM crap. I've tapered off because it hasn't really curbed her fascination with that weird crap. In fact she felt comfortable to share the ad with me for a laugh.


Only I found it intriguing. It was a comedy BDSM project, as strange as that sounds. Latex Patsy was literally the Patsy and Straight Woman to a bunch of dommes who would find relentless ways to humiliate and embarrass their poor hapless sub for laughs. I thought our dynamic as Comedienne and Patsy would make us perfect for the job.

Ginger would make a great Patsy, I just hope I got along with the girl I was supposed to Domme her with well.


Ginger was of course pensive, but a little cajoling and bullying on my part, got her to go along. I felt positive this would be the start of wonderful things for us as a comedy duo. My reverie was interrupted by my phone buzzing. My boyfriend Craig, with his magnificent white dick!


But I need to fix my makeup, so I pass my phone off to Ginger. "Ging, just give him one of my quick preloaded texts that say I love him and I'll talk to him after the interview to let him know how things go." Ging has to say "April, you really should text him yourself, we've got ti-" I put my hand up and say "Ging, sweetie, just do it." She obeys meekly, as she always does.


Too be frank, things are a little rocky with Craig and I. He's getting a little irritated with my phone pranks. Like the time I texted him I was kidnapped by a guy in an Easter Bunny suit. Or the time I told him we were being stalked by a clown when Ging and I went to the circus. I think the last straw was when I had someone text him I crashed into an ice cream truck and asphyxiated on frozen dairy product; he told me one more stupid phone prank and he'd break up with me. I don't want to lose him, so I've gone cold turkey on the pranks, for now.


We walk up to the darkened glass door, and I tell Ging to buzz us in. The door is opened by a pretty but severe looking blond girl with a bob cut. I'd peg her at about twenty-five. Despite her severe looks, she gives us a warm smile, which gets even warmer when Ginger identifies us and tells her we're here to interview for the Latex Patsy Project.


"Great, I'm Cindy, so glad you're interested in working with us. Which one of you wants to try on the suit and which one of you wants to get started on the paperwork?" I say "Ginger here is going to be Latex Patsy, so I don't see why I need to try on the suit." I state indignantly.


Cindy smiles patiently and says "We discussed this, since we haven't verified either of you have Domme experience, you both have to try on the suit. I'm sure we can work out your respective roles to your satisfaction if we select you for the job." She waits calmly for my reply.


I sigh. I don't want to wear some stupid latex slave costume. But I don't want to do stupid paperwork. Maybe I can get a feel for this gig better if I go first.


I say "I'll try on the suit first, while Ginger can get started on the paperwork. Where do I go?" Cindy, still beaming warmly points down the hall. "Third door on your right, The Mistress of Misery and Countess Cruel will help you get into the suit. Come with me Ginger."


As my Straight Woman and Cindy turn towards an office in the east wing, I head down the hall towards the third room on the right. Mistress Of Misery, Countess Cruel? Oh, brother. I roll my eyes and want to laugh.


I open the door and see two white girls in these goofy leather fetish outfits, who immediately pin me with stern glares, with an undercurrent of lust. I feel nervous, which makes me smart alecky. "Which of you is Misery and which of you is Cruel? Sounds like a bad lounge act." I quip, chuckling.


Both women leap to their feet quickly, and I feel unnerved that they're not only younger but in better shape than me. Brunette says "Get your clothes off, quickly, we don't have all day." 


When I hesitate, Blondie says "Come on, Smart Ass, do you want the job, or not?" I'm not so sure I do anymore, but I've come this far....I start to disrobe under the stern gaze of the two dommes.


When I'm naked, Blondie does some quick but professional measurements on me then whispered to Brunette. The dark haired, lithely muscular girl pulls out a black latex catsuit from a storage bin and tosses it to me. "Put it on, Miss Comedian!" When I hesitate again, Blondie says "Do you need some help?" Something about her tone makes me quickly put it on. 


Then they toss me a black hood and order me to put it on. I feel ridiculous in this get up, but it's not over yet. I feel my arms pinioned by Brunette, who walks around behind me, and strapped behind my back above and below the elbow and palm to palm at the wrists.


I yell "Hey, you can't do t-" when Blondie shoves a nerf ball in my mouth and seals it in with two quick around the head winds of black duct tape. Then they force me to kneel with the front of my throat against some kind of upright neck pillory, securing the back part around my neck, leaving me kneeling on the floor with my hands tied behind my back.


I mmmph in outrage for several minutes while the two younger dominatrices gaze down on me with amusement. Finally Blondie says in a bored tone "Are you done, sweetie?"


I'm just getting warmed up bitch! I start mmmphing in earnest anger at the two dommes, when Brunette slaps something over my nose, my mind vaguely realizes it's a strip of duct tape. With the tape sealing my mouth. I. Just. Can't. Breath. At. All.


The two Mistress watch with their amused expressions as I suffer and struggle futily for air. Brunette yawns, while Blondie makes a show of checking her phone with a distracted air.


Finally Brunette peels the tape off my nose with surprising gentleness. "To answer your earlier question, I'm the Mistress of Misery, she's Countess Cruel. We're in charge in here, your cute little slope butt belongs to us for now. If you like to breathe, you won't make any more noise. Understood?"


I mmmph "Yes." Quick as a flash Mistress Misery slaps the tape back on my nose. An eternity of airless suffering later, she removes it. "Ignorance explains much, but excuses nothing. The correct response is "Yes, Mistress Misery. Now, will you be quiet?"


I mumble "Yes, Mistress Misery." She smiles broadly, pats my latex covered head, and says, "Good girl! Just in case you forget" She slaps the tape on the wall five feet in front of me "I can always slap this back on, or get a fresh piece. We've got Instagram to scroll, so stay silent, girl."


Oh, how I fume! When this gets straightened out I'll make these two bitches pay! Please let Cindy or someone come through that door soon!


What seems like an eternity later, I get my wish. I hear Cindy say "Mistress Misery, Countess Cruel, let me introduce our newest Domme, Mistress Ginger." As the two dommes welcome my Patsy, I feel stunned shock. Mistress Ginger! What the fuck!


Ginger moves excitedly into my line of sight. "We got the job, April! When they verified I was an online Domme, we were a shoe in. I told them you were a new sub, and this is my first time being an in person Domme, but they'll give us all the support we need. Oh, April,-Sorry, now you're Latex Patsy, but I'll call you Patsy for short, and you have to call me Mistress Ginger."


Ginger is supposed to be Latex Patsy, Not me! Fuck that, I'm no one's fucking patsy, sub, or slave! I start mmmphing angrily again at my former backstabbing friend.

She sighs and looks at me with profound disappointment.


Finally she says "April-Patsy, I really love you, and will take good care of you. But you're a spoiled, self centered brat who needs a lesson in humility. A good Domme will discipline her beloved slave, for the slave's own good. This really hurts my heart, Patsy."


My eyes widen as Countess Cruel slaps the roll of duct tape in Ginger's hand. She rips off a strip and with a regretful sigh slaps it over my nose, sealing off my air again....


https://www.reddit.com/r/BDSMerotica/comments/xc780g/the_degrading_escapades_of_latex_patsy_fetish/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share Part 2

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 9 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.