/story/139546/little-to-no/toc
Little To No | Penana
arrow_back
Little To No
more_vert share bookmark_border
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
PG-13
Submission Closed
Challengers:
Judging: Creator's Pick
Total Bounty Amount: 170coins (4 contributors)
Prompt Entries Comments (1)

I want you to create a story in a genre and writing style that you write Little To No of, whether it be because you find it challenging, or you just don't like it. This contest is made for you to challenge yourself, expand your skills, and come out of your comfort zone.

  - Ex.

Genre: Romance,

Skill: Describing surroundings 

✒️ ~ Rules ~ ✒️

- Your entry must be PG, absolutely no sexual things can be included your entries.

- I will allow violence and stuff like that, but if you can, keep it to a minimum. If you can't (which I don't really mind), please put a warning at the top of your entry, for anyone else who might be more sensitive to it.

- Your story can be as long as you want, but not that long, please. I don't have all the time in the world.

- Please be nice when commenting on others entries, if you aren't; I will disqualify you ^^

✒️ ~ Other Things ~ ✒️

- You can be as creative as you want!

- Ask questions if you're unsure about anything or just want to know more, it's better to ask than be sorry.

- Again, ask questions! There might be some things/rules I didn't include, so, you should probably ask me questions before you start your entries! 

- I will only give you three (3) weeks to write your entries!

- This will be judged as creator's pick!

✒️ ~ ✒️ ~ ✒️ ~

Have fun and write on!

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 8 minutes
toc Entries
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.