/story/148049/get-to-know-me/toc
Get To Know Me! | Penana
arrow_back
Get To Know Me!
more_vert share bookmark_border
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
PG
Submission Closed
Get To Know Me!
Lee Lucas
Challengers:
Judging: Creator's Pick
Prompt Entries Comments (4)

Hello all! It's great to connect with you here. Recently, I've been exploring social media writers who share the same passion as me. It's intriguing to see that many of them have been participating in a popular trend called "Get To Know Me!" I've decided to join in on the fun and create my own version of this activity. In doing so, I thought it would be a great opportunity for all of you to get to know me better as well. If you have any burning questions or simply want to strike up a conversation, I encourage you to ask away! You can leave your inquiries, comments, or even concerns right here in the comment section of this Hub/Contest. I'm open to all kinds of questions, but I kindly request that you keep them appropriate and respectful. I appreciate your understanding in this matter. Your participation means a lot to me, and I'm excited to see what you all come up with. Thank you in advance for taking the time to engage with me!

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 3 minutes
toc Entries
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.