/story/148208/avengers-5-the-rise-of-doctor-doom-and-kang-dynasty/toc
Avengers 5: The Rise Of Doctor Doom And Kang Dynasty | Penana
arrow_back
Avengers 5: The Rise Of Doctor Doom And Kang Dynasty
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
G
Avengers 5: The Rise Of Doctor Doom And Kang Dynasty
Yhh_29
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

To watch/read Avengers 5, you first need to read the Daredevil finale. This is directly connected to Daredevil: Born again finale (Phrase 6). 

Death (Puss in Boots) is apart of MCU, and is a powerful and hunting entity. He is the avatar of Anubis: The god of death. He’s after Punisher and Daredevil, because Punisher value life so little and Daredevil because he doesn’t have a meaningful target of live (in daredevil born again, his friends are all doing their thing, so he quit being a lawyer and he’s lonely and his only purpose is to beat bad people up, and without a clear purpose of life he starts to become a lone wolf and doesn’t know what he’s doing), so Death wants to take their lives. 


*All the episode ends, the final episode hints an intense war battle will be happening in New York*


*This is the finale of Daredevil, which will be a 2.5 hours movie*


At the middle, daredevil needs help with his old friends, including Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and spider-man (because he was his lawyer and they know each other) and Moon Knight and Layla El-Faouly (as they know death is just like them an Avatar from Egypt), Hawkeye, Kate Bishop (as they watched the news about what happened in New York) and Shang Chi, America Chavez and Wong (as they joins them later because they were called from the Doctor Strange tower). They fight and fight, finally daredevil is starting to value his life and become a lawyer again and be friends with his old friends; and Punisher is living his life with Karen and friends like daredevil now, and when he beat people he only break their arms and legs but not their lives. At the end, Death was recruited as one of their members: Jessica Johns, Luka Cage, Daredevil, Punisher, Spiderman, Silk [I just want her], Hawkeye, Kate Bishop, Moon Knight, Layla, Shang Chi, America Chavez, Wong and Death. They call themselves: The Defenders.


*At the very end of the movie, Death was sleeping, suddenly daredevil sits next to him and ask him: “what’s going on in your mind, you look in pain.” Death says :”I can see the future… it’s painful and chaos, it’s just war everywhere…” Daredevil says :” oh wow, thanks for your important information…” as his voice changes to a deeper voice, Death looks at him with confusion, and daredevil turns into a green, strong and huge monster with long hair, purple eyes, evil and disturbing smile.   “Nightmare??” Death look at his with disbelief.    Nightmare: “I told you, even Death is not unbreakable. hahaha” 

Death woke up immediately and shout “No!!!”, daredevil and everyone came in and ask, what happened? Death says: “ the war… The Multiversal War is coming!” 


*Camera cuts to Nightmare with a green background, “Now that we have this important information, we can begin our mission.”   As camera turns to Doctor strange being held and tide upside down.


*Camera cuts to a red monster with red background, Mephisto: “Finally, took you long enough…”  As a burning skeleton head with black jacket figure riding a motorcycle (played by Ryan Gosling) and a black man with distinguish style with sharp teeth wearing guns and blades, getting a haircut (played by Mahershala Ali), Blade: “Oh this is gonna be fun..”


*Camera cuts to a giant purple figure with a giant mask and a weird looking glasses with space background, Galactus: “Well, I’m ready, all good from this side.”  As a silver figure surfer into Earth.


*Camera cuts to a green and purple figure with green background (played by Denzel Washington), Immortus: “We’re waiting upon our outcasted . Soon it will be done.”     

As an Egypt looking pharaoh (played by John David Washington) looked behind his back, a evil looking man with broken green and purple suit locked up in a mysterious room, looking into the camera (played by Giancarlo Esposito), Kang: “Just wait… Ant Man.”


*Camera cuts to a silver body armour with a green cape, sitting savagely on a throne with broken stones in the background (played by Cillian Murphy), Doctor Doom.  As he remove his mask mid way through… “Then The war shall begin.”


*black screen

*title

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 12 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.