/story/156319/three-musketeers
Three musketeers | Penana
arrow_back
Three musketeers
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
G
Three musketeers
Tinasilia
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

The Three Musketeers


Episode 1


Please don't forget to like and follow Goody cliff page


The Three Musketeer


The noise coming from SS2 Class was very much that it looks as if they walls were vibrating because of the noise.


Bianca was pointing accusing fingers on cherish. She was the one that tore my book, she was charging to fight Cherish while she was being held back by her two best friend Helen and Daniels.


Cherish, I must break your head if not i won't let you go home today.

The class was filled with laughter immediately she said that.


What is funny?, her voice echoed louder than the laughter of her class mate


Her class mate kept quiet because the feared her.

Who do you think you are, cherish retorted back.


Of course am the Queen of this class I don't think you can do anything about it, Bianca said admits of laugh.


You are a queen to yourself and not to others, cherish said to her.


The student were now quietly listening to them.


Anyway we shall see, cherish said with anger.


Beside you can't do anything, you are just making funny noise, cherish said and hissed before returning to her sit.


Bianca returned to her sit looking defeated, this was the most insult she had ever taken, normally everyone feared her in school because her parents were well known and big politicians.


Apart from cherish who came from an average home. Her parents had already told her never to let go of anyone who wants to make her feel inferior.


She was new to Peace College and the Three musketeers were trending but she didn't know it was in her own class.


She decided never to fear them no matter what.

She had no friend and was as bright as the three friends even more brighter than them, this made Bianca who was the leader of the gang hate her so much, because she was taking the glory made for them.


Cherish never cared.

Bianca was the trouble some type.

Helen was the stylist always acting like a model. Daniels was the fighter,he was huge and he got them away from trouble

To be continued, guys stay tuned

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 3 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.