/story/18076/written-in-the-scars/toc
Written in the Scars | Penana
arrow_back
Written in the Scars
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
PG-13
Completed
Written in the Scars
Nocturne
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (27)

Paige Connelly hasn't expected more from a life built by nasty rumors, leaked private photos, and a couple of her mom's abusive ex-boyfriends. But when Christy Vargas, an old friend from three years ago, moves to the same school with revenge to exact, Paige must face an actual piece of her past that has always stared her in the face. And not to mention Mark Vargas, Christy's brother and the first guy in Paige's life to rock her world, just walks into the picture too.

And neither does Paige know others to get entangled in Christy's drama would be James Miller, who wouldn't be the player everyone knows now without a few shameful decisions, and Paige's best friend Selah Wynters, who hides way more hurts than her goody two-shoes image lets on. But after Christy kick-starts a few reminders of the past, Selah and James, having been best friends once, rekindle the connection they had from the very first day they met.

The past really has a way with bringing more than what you bargained for.

Trigger warnings: bullying, depression, deaths of loved ones, drug overdose/suicide attempt, domestic violence (child abuse & neglect), self-harm, a pedophilic character, homophobia, brief gay sex, brief suicide scene, foreplay, nyctophobic trigger, pregnancy test, abortion, cyberbullying, revenge porn. More may be added. Warnings for any of these specific topics will be given at the top of every chapter except for swear words and sexual innuendos/jokes, both of which are sprinkled throughout.

Please know that I do not wish any psychological hardships upon ANYONE. My only intent is to be honest about these situations in my stories and spread awareness for some of them.

***Please like/comment if you're enjoying the story! It would really mean a lot to me!***

Show Comments (4)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 10 hours 40 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.