/story/30280/the-mark-of-hades-book-1/toc
The Mark of Hades (book 1) | Penana
arrow_back
The Mark of Hades (book 1)
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
PG-13
The Mark of Hades (book 1)
Chloe Quinn
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (46)

Life has never been fair, not for Fay Childers; first, an orphaned human taken in by a pack of werewolves, only to be cast out when her true nature calls. Scarred by the past Fay has forged a bond and a life as an agent of the Paranormal Society, the enforcing hand of the infamous Council. At eighteen, she’s young, she’s powerful, yet treated like a ticking time bomb.

The past, unfortunately, cannot be avoided forever.

When summoned for a case she’d rather dismiss she must confront those who savagely turned her away, including the boy she’d loved. Yet nothing is as it seems; as the bond with her partner begins to implode, her own mind is tested; by a series of visions which may herald disaster, by truths which may send her down a path she’d rather avoid, by a destiny that will not be denied.

Note: New chapters are being added. These are primarily solely flashback chapters, with some occurring from the perspective of other characters in present moment. These are intended to expand the story but will not change the over all arc. As such, the numbering of chapters may be a bit confusing but ignore numbering. Order is correct. Additionally, current chapters will be polished.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 5 hours 17 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.