/story/51815/engine-999-fan-works
Engine 999 - Fan Works | Penana
arrow_back
Engine 999 - Fan Works
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
PG
Engine 999 - Fan Works
AlisiaLanet
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Here is where I'm sharing my written and drawn fan works involving the webcomic Engine 999. The series has been placed on stop for now and the creator Tailzkip has mentioned trying to revive it with improved art and a quicker story pace. Her current project is Tame but if I ever have fan work of that, I'll make another blog to share that. Enjoy!

I don't know why it's doing this but it's putting them in the wrong order. Number 1 is to be at the top not bottom and I have no idea why it does this. I'm very sorry for the annoyance it will be for scrolling up instead of down to read the uploads in the correct order. If anyone knows how to place them so number 1 that's at the bottom becomes at the top again, that'd be nice to tell me. Thank you. For now I've manually reordered them so the one on bottom is the last issue uploaded as the top after the credit is the first uploaded.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 3 hours 17 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.