/story/5207/bloodpen-arena-bout-ten-take-a-look/?load=0
BloodPen Arena~Bout TEN! TAKE A LOOK! | Penana
arrow_back
BloodPen Arena~Bout TEN! TAKE A LOOK!
more_vert share bookmark_border
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
PG
Submission Closed
BloodPen Arena~Bout TEN! TAKE A LOOK!
Bluemoon Scriptor
Challengers:
Judging: Creator's Pick
Prompt Entries Comments (31)

You clicked didn't you. 

I would, I'm curious like that. In fact I'll probably browse the contests and still take a look because well - the heading told me too. 

This may be the very last one my ladies and gentlemen! My heroes, competitors, my warriors and knights! 

What is the prompt you ask? 

"Into the woods." 

Are you playing with the pixies or playing as children up trees? Are you fighting in a battle so intense it stains bark red? Are you hiding? Going on a date? Staring up at the stars? Murder? 

So many things can happen in the woods! For a moment or a lifetime it is up to the authors of daring characters to play in the woods! 

Any length and time setting... it is the last one after all. Make it count! 


AND GUESS WHAT?!?! 

Penana loves us! But you already knew that. 

PRIZES!!! 

Yes, you read that correctly. Penana is giving the winner a postcard with this theme upon it. You're gonna have to win it because I can't - so do your best! 

So many can get in on this opportunity I have given you all THREE WEEKS! Ages I know! But there it is. Don't forget to enter though - time is deceiving. 

And most of all - have fun entering and reading each other's stories. Like count is always considered. 

~Scriptor 

Show Comments (4)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
toc Entries
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.